Our mission president said it was okay for us to dress up, just no masks. Using Bill’s Boise State sweatshirt and t-shirt we came as Bronco fans. Using watercolors that one of the group had brought, I did my best with Bill’s face. And he has a lot of face!
Rapunzel and ??? (I haven't seen "Tangled" yet) This young man is just days away from leaving on his mission to the Philippines.
What happened to the no mask rule?
The one with spiders has just returned from her mission.
Believe it or not, this YSA is the ward mission leader.
In the middle is Emma, the president of the YSA council. She's dedicated and hard working. I hope she doesn't burn out!
I voted for her in the best costume contest, but she didn't win.
Time to make mummies!
After that they played Mafia, which takes a long time. Finally they set up for volleyball and we understand they played until 2 AM. They really know how to party!
No comments:
Post a Comment